Welcome to Omelette Recipes! If you’re looking for a flavorful twist to traditional deviled eggs, then you’ve come to the right place. Our sriracha deviled eggs are a perfect combination of creamy egg yolk filling and a spicy kick of sriracha sauce. Whether you’re hosting a party, meal prepping, or just craving a tasty snack, these deviled eggs are sure to satisfy your taste buds. Follow along with our recipe and impress your guests with a unique and delicious twist on a classic dish. Let’s get started! We’ve made this sriracha deviled eggs easy to follow 👨🍳.
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce, or more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch smoked paprika, or to taste
- Place the eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and cover them with water.
- Put the pot on high heat until the water boils and then quickly remove from the heat before lowering it to medium heat.
- Leave the eggs to stand in hot water for 15 minutes until they are fully cooked.
- While the eggs are cooking, prepare the yolk filling. Start by placing the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until they are smooth and add the mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper.
- Add a pinch of salt to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Once the eggs have finished cooking, remove the pot and quickly transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool down.
- Let the eggs cool in the water for a few minutes before gently peeling off the shells with your hands. The shells should come away easily if the eggs are fully cooked.
- Once peeled, cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the yolk from each egg half and transfer it to the bowl with the Sriracha mixture.
- Mix the yolk with the Sriracha mixture, stirring until the texture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Take a resealable plastic bag and add the yolk mixture into it. Seal the bag, pushing the mixture towards one corner, then cut a small piece from the corner of the bag to create a piping bag.
- Take the egg halves and place them on a serving platter.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into each egg half, squeezing out the mixture as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle some smoked paprika over the top of each egg half for an extra burst of flavor.
- Cover the platter with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to chill it.
- Serve the Sriracha Deviled Eggs cold and enjoy!
How long does sriracha deviled eggs last in the fridge?
Sriracha deviled eggs can generally be stored in the fridge for up to three days after cooking. It is best to store them in an airtight container so as to prevent any odors from other foods from seeping in. To ensure the best quality of the eggs, it is recommended to consume them within the first day or two of preparation. It is also important to make sure that the eggs have been fully cooked before adding the sriracha and filling, as undercooked eggs can be dangerous and should not be stored for more than a day. If you are unsure about the freshness of the eggs, it is always better to err on the side of caution and discard them.
Low calorie sriracha deviled eggs substitutions
To make this recipe lower in calories, several substitutions can be made. First, using low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise can significantly reduce the calorie and fat content. Another option is to use a smaller amount of mayonnaise or omit it altogether and replace it with plain Greek yogurt. Additionally, reducing the amount of Sriracha sauce or using a milder hot sauce can lower the calorie content while still providing flavor. Using egg whites instead of whole eggs can also reduce the calorie and cholesterol content, and omitting the smoked paprika can reduce sodium intake. Overall, making these substitutions can significantly reduce the calorie content while still providing a tasty and satisfying snack.
What to serve with sriracha deviled eggs?
Sriracha deviled eggs make a great addition to any party or gathering and can be complemented with a variety of sides. A simple and classic option would be a plate of fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, and cucumber slices with a side of ranch dressing. For a heartier option, pair the deviled eggs with a mixed green salad with a tangy vinaigrette dressing, or serve alongside a platter of grilled chicken skewers or crispy fried chicken strips. Alternatively, you could also serve some crispy tortilla chips or pita bread with a side of hummus or guacamole for some added crunch.
Whats the best sauce for sriracha deviled eggs?
The best sauce for Sriracha deviled eggs is a simple mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, and more Sriracha sauce. The creamy mayonnaise and tangy sour cream compliment the spiciness and brightness of the Sriracha sauce, creating a well-balanced and delicious flavor to accompany the rich and savory yolk filling. This sauce can be made in minutes and easily adjusted to fit your personal taste preferences by adding more or less Sriracha sauce. Enjoy this tasty condiment alongside your scrumptious Sriracha deviled eggs for a satisfying and flavorful snack or appetizer.
Sriracha deviled eggs health benefits
Sriracha deviled eggs offer several health benefits due to their ingredients. Eggs contain high-quality protein and essential nutrients such as vitamin D, B6, and B12. Sriracha sauce contains capsaicin, which helps with metabolism, reduces inflammation, and promotes heart health. Additionally, mustard provides antioxidants and may boost the immune system. Overall, enjoying sriracha deviled eggs in moderation can be a tasty and healthy addition to one’s diet.
Turkey and Cheese Omelette
Goat Cheese and Tomato Omelette
Tomato and Mozzarella Omelette